PINE AVENUESaturday, October 12, 2013
All dresses/garments provided by GlamCorner
Two weeks ago, I styled a shoot at a secluded beach in Little Bay. Model is Rebecca Lomas from Chadwick, Photographer Christine Ai from Cai Photo, MUA Yenn Xin and assistant Emma. The 5 of us make a great team and I can't wait to see how the pics turn out. Here are some behind the scenes outtakes. .
1. Pasteries from the small bakery at Little Bay (the only shop that was opened at 6.45am)
2. My trusty ol' military boots, worn with socks over pants - perfect for chilly mornings
3. Intersection signs - guess which road I took?
4. Jar cookies from aforementioned bakery
5. Signal towers that camouflaged as trees
6. Beautiful morning sea view
7. More beautiful morning sea view
8. Model Rebecca's perfectly positioned tattoo
9. Model Rebecca's perfectly
shaved left armpit positioned arms.
10. Photographer Christina and Rebecca having an intimate moment
11. Chocolate and raspberry tart from Bourke St. Bakery at Surry Hills! Yumm..
All photos (in this blog post) taken by me. I'm not the best photographer out there so what do you think? Any photography feedback is welcomed! One another note, I've just created an ask.fm account! This is your chance to ask me why I do stupid poses all the time, or whether or not my shopping habit has led to bankruptcy (which, for the record, have not). And the best part is, you can do so anonymously, HERE.