Sorry for the poor picture quality, but I compiled this on the Polyvore mobile app from my iPhone. Some of these shoes are classics and some of them are on trend, so I don't expect myself to have the same taste 10 years down the road as I do now. There were just way too many amazing shoes to choose from, but I've decided to limit myself to just one pair from each designer house. Without further ado, allow me to present you with my carefully curated top 15 designer shoes I'd like to own by the time I turn 30.
From top down, left to right, here goes (all prices in AUD):
1. GUCCI Victoire White Patent Buckle Sandal, $695 via Gucci
2. CHANEL White Espadrilles, prices vary depending on material (canvas $390, mesh $460 or leather $590), available at Chanel boutiquesNote: I'd recommend going a size up because they run small!
3. BALENCIAGA Buckle Ankle Boots
Note: if you're looking at the white one in collaboration with Kanye West it's called "Cruel Summer"
5. GIVENCHY ankle strap sandal, $1,020 via Far Fetch
6. CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Pigalle, $655 via Christian Louboutin
7. VALENTINO Noir Rockstud Sling Back, $1,045 via Bergdorf Goodman
8. CHLOE Susanna Studded Leather Ankle, $1,300 via Net A Porter
9. BALMAIN 110mm Guipure Lace Open Toe Boots via Star Style
10. DANNIKA ZEN Boulevard Wedges (White Leather), $335 via Dannika Zen
11. SAINT LAURENT Jane Sandal in Black Leather, $835 via YSL
12. ALEXANDER WANG Aline T-Strap Sandals, $565 via ShopBop
13. LOUIS VUITTON Magic Square Pump in glazed calf, $1,010 via Louis VuittonNote: These are seasonal, from the LV SS13 show collection
14. SENSO Qimat boots in Black, $275 via Zara Bryson
15. ISABEL MARANT Bekket Sneakers in Black
I think to start ticking off the list, I might get the Chanel Espadrilles after exams! I'm off to Malaysia in July, so I might just get them before I leave to benefit from tax return :) It'll be such a perfect pair of holiday shoes to live in South East Asia's humidity. Fingers crossed they'll have my size! Otherwise, hopefully I'll be able to find them in either Malaysia or Singapore.
And then hopefully later this year, I can get my hands on a pair of those LV babies (just because they're seasonal, unlike the other shoes on my list, so if I want them, I'd have to get them soon!). And when I do, it'll officially be my first non-black heels I own. Eeeek can't wait!
How many shoes have you ticked off from this list? Which ones are your absolute favourite?
Should I do a bag list too?! Comment and let me know what you think! :)
Floral Headwreath: Bella Rowz Crowns
Model: Natalie Lucas (for work please contact Chadwick Models)
Styling: Joanne Phua
Photo: Joanne Phua
This is the first time I'm getting behind the lens to shoot someone other than myself (I use a tripod and remote control to shoot all my other outfit photos), so pardon the lack of composition/focus/poor lighting. Any comments re: Photography skills would be highly regarded.
In any case, my best friend Nat came down to my house one gloomy Friday afternoon and we decided to do some impromptu shoot outside my house. We did 3 outfits but this is my favourite of them all! :) She looks so incredibly dreamy and I'm loving her hair. Who else agrees she looks better in soft feminine photos (as opposed to chic edgy like the one from the previous houndstooth shoot?)
On an unrelated note, follow me on Instagram @bamitsjoanne :P I'm aiming to hit 5k!!! Let's see how long it'll take me :P Dont forget to enter my Bella box competition.. 5 to giveaway! It'll literally take you less than a minute! Click here to enter.